Samsung Ads l AdGear is an advanced Advertising Technology Company in rapid growth that focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media by using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
We’re looking to add an Information Security IAM Analyst (1year full-time contract) to the team!
This role is to be based out of Montreal, QC. Any roles based in Montreal will follow a hybrid work model.
About our ‘Security Team’
Our team is responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our assets. We use cutting edge security tools to monitor and defend information systems. The team is composed of passionate and dynamic members working in an agile environment.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Information Security IAM Analyst. You will contribute to the overall strategy, planning, and implementation of the Identity & Access Management program. You will partner with cross-functional teams to provide technical oversight of key programs and controls necessary to ensure the protection of data and information assets. In addition, you will proactively share knowledge across the Samsung Ads teams, interact with other departments, identify gaps and propose solutions. If you enjoy taking the initiative and are solution-oriented, look no further!
This role reports into the Information Security Manager.
Identity Management (IdM) and Identity Governance (IdG)
- Key technical resource for Identity and Access Management (IAM) activities
- Coordinate with Information Technology to develop workflows to enhance and automate the user provisioning process
- Enables migration of applications, systems, platforms, and services to use IAM services
- Contributes to the improvement of processes and training materials for fellow Identity and Access Management team members
- Participates in the development and maintenance of the IAM work flows that manages the provisioning of entitlements to end users
- Prepares change request documentation in support of updates to the IAM Products deployed
- Analyzes IAM Performance metrics and creates periodic reports
- Manages daily operational and strategic activities including queue management of access requests including prioritization, escalation and processing
Incident Alert Management
- Triages incident tickets and participates in the troubleshooting and resolution of access related issues specifically around identities, access, accounts, authentication, entitlements, and permissions
- Work with the IT department to respond to alerts and close security assessment findings
- Ensure that alerts across all IT and/or security systems are configured in accordance with information security policy and processes
- Measure the efficacy of alerts and alert processes to filter out the noise and improve operational response
- Reviews server logs to determine the health of Identify services and products in all environments (development, test and production)
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Security/IT Specialist
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with IDaaS (identity as a service) such as Okta, Azure AD or equivalent
- Experience with SIEM, AWS, SAML, OIDC, oAuth
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory or similar LDAP technologies
- Minimum 1 year of coding/scripting experience with either python, bash or powershell
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; French is an asset
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and willingness to take the initiative, ask questions, identify issues and effectively communicate and persuade others to change their current practices
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and inform new initiatives or approaches
- Ability to embrace change and adjust priorities or processes and approach as needed
- Knowledge of Security principles as it applies to identity & access management along with various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions
- Experience coordinating security incidents and experience with CIS, NIST or ISO 27001 managed framework
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in information technology or computer science
- Security Certifications or trainings in Infosec
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Experience working with linux operating systems and G-Suite
- Good understanding of cloud platforms, security and tools (e.g. PaaS, IasS, SaaS
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage, access to a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition), employee assistance program and Personal & Healthcare spending account with Sun Life
- Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
- Generous vacation days with additional flex days
- Group RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
- Monthly virtual social committee-lead activities (games night, happy hour, health challenges, etc.)
- Virtual companies get togethers (demo days, Town Halls, and more!) & yoga once per week
- Open source days for software engineers
- Employee Referral Program
- Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
Life at Samsung Ads l AdGear
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey.
If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build an outstanding, world-class advertising organization with a relentless focus on design and customer experience, you've come to the right place.