AdGear (a part of Samsung Ads) is an advertising technology company located in Downtown Montreal. AdGear focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big, elaborate projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
Samsung has developed a proprietary ad platform that leverages unique first-party TV data to help brands connect to their audience as they explore content across desktop, mobile, tablets and our Smart TVs. The Samsung Ads Platform delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory.
What you will do
You will be working with experienced, passionate programmers from our team within a broader engineering organization with a strong technical culture. The portfolio of some of our team members is available, this is us https://github.com/adgear/team
You enjoy building things. You value craftsmanship in software. You enjoy reading code, and you're probably in the habit of reading the source for your dependencies.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU?
• Choice of snacks and drinks in the office
• Board games and ping-pong
• Company outings, roasts, and many more interesting things
• Yoga in the office once a week
• Referral bonus
• Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions.
• Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
• 100% Company-paid comprehensive extended health & dental coverage
• Travel, Life, and Short/Long term disability Insurance
• Group RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
• Group TFSA Program