AdGear is looking for a full-time Platform Director, to join the Client Services team located at our Montreal office. AdGear is an advertising technology company that has been recently acquired by Samsung Electronics, but operates as an independent, fully-owned subsidiary. This means that we get to work on bigger, more complex projects with stakeholders located across the globe.
This position will require you to manage a team of Platform specialists in Montreal, be experienced with clients in offering training, advice, best practices, and being hands on with campaign management, monitoring and debugging.
- Ensuring the information flows efficiently between your team and the rest of the organization as necessary
- Establishing tight communication: regular and frequent feedback processes with team members; training, actively listening and working with them individually on their specific needs (1-on-1 meetings)
- Encouraging team spirit and collaboration; organizing team meetings for knowledge exchange, team building, coaching, mentoring, and objectives updates and progress (2-way communication)
- Training of all new team members; assigning mentors as necessary
- Working with the VP of Client Services in setting yearly performance objectives for each team member, following up on these objectives and participating in the yearly evaluation
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining internal documentation and knowledge base
- Contributing and participating in the recruitment activities for new team members
- Successfully delivering all AdGear platform projects to clients
- Act as day to day point of contact for a set of clients including tier 1 accounts
- Manage, and oversee day to day operations of platform specialists.
- Mentoring and training of small team, providing leadership on workload management, service quality, and skill development.
- Lead on communication with client portfolio around implementation, tagging strategy, data analysis, and campaign performance
- Use AdGear’s data mining tools to find meaningful campaign insights for our customers
- Provide trafficking and troubleshooting guidance on campaigns
- Provide consultancy services to clients on ad tech solutions, and implement best practices based on client needs.
- Elaborate client reports on advanced campaign metrics
- Advise customers on strategies and best practices
- Own the adoption of new features, and maintaining long-term engagement with existing clients
- Oversee and monitor the performance of ongoing campaigns to ensure proper execution and delivery.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, commerce, Mathematics, Statistics or IT/IS from a top university program
- 7+ years experience online advertising, preferably tech or adops/product side.
- 5+ years experience in a management position
- Very strong understanding of online ad technologies
- Represent the interest of both advertisers and publishers
- Strong communication skills, and be comfortable presenting, articulating and projecting in client facing meetings
- Customer service mentality; professional communication skills, both internally and externally with customers
- Highly motivated to learn and work in digital technologies
- Attentive to details and rigorous
- Quick learner; critical thinker, analytical and problem solver
- Team player
Why work for AdGear? Here are some of the benefits of working with us
- Yoga in the office once a week
- Referral bonus
- Snacks and beer in the office
- Board games and Ping-Pong
- Company outings, roasts, and many more interesting things
- Discounts with several partners and vendors
- Samsung Employee Discounts for Samsung Products
- Company-paid comprehensive extended health & dental coverage
- Travel, Life, and Short/Long term disability Insurance
- Group RRSP Matching Program
- Group TFSA Program
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or visit adgear.com