AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business), is an Advertising Technology Company located in the heart of downtown Montreal. AdGear focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
Samsung Ads is an intuitive audience platform that delivers meaningful experiences reaching the right audience across screens, formats and devices. With more than 50M Smart TVs and 200M connected devices, and the largest first party data set powered by ACR, we help marketers reach targets and enhance experiences that span digital landscapes. The business has grown 10x since 2015.
What you'll do
As a member of the product team, you will report to our Domain Lead. The chosen candidate will be joining AdGear at an exciting time of growth and opportunities, where product managers are key contributors to the evolution of the core platform as a Senior Product Manager dedicated to Campaign Management.
About Campaign Management
Our group is responsible for building and maintaining our campaign management application to support our in-house ad operators, self-serve users and programmatic traders. Our application manages and delivers ads that are most appropriate for the end-user. It manages ~10,000 ads for ~250 concurrent campaigns, generating ~600 millions ad impressions. We support ad operators from all over the world, in multiple currencies and languages. Our area of expertise not only includes campaign management itself and the associated web application but also the real-time targeting systems.
Define and manage the product roadmap for end-to-end campaign workflows.
Work closely with the sales and operations teams to gather detailed functional requirements to meet corporate objectives.
Collaborate with engineering teams to identify feature details and prioritize backlog.
Document functional specifications, map transaction flows, and operational processes.
Who you are:
What we are expecting of you:
Location and working conditions
While our employees are currently working remotely, and before any return to our beautiful office located downtown Montreal, we are taking extra cared steps to ensure a smooth experience for any new employee joining our wonderful organization:
● Tailored virtual onboarding plan sent prior to your start date
● IT equipment & Samsung Ads Welcome Swag kit delivered to your doorstep
We have adapted our benefits & perks as currently the following:
● 100% Company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage
● Personal spending account & Healthcare spending account with Sun Life
● Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
● Minimum start of 16 vacation days with additional flex days
● Access to a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition)
● Access to employee assistance program
● Travel, Life, and Short/Long term disability Insurance
● Group RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
● Monthly virtual social committee-lead activities (games night, happy hour, health challenges, etc.)
● Virtual companies get togethers (demo days, Town Halls, and more!)
● Virtual yoga once per week
● Open source days for software engineers
● Employee Referral Program
● Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
● Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
About AdGear culture…