AdGear is a Montreal-based advertising technology company that has been acquired by Samsung Electronics in 2016 and now part of Samsung Ads. Samsung Ads provides the holistic view advertisers need, in one platform that captures and connects real-time TV behaviors. With the largest, most powerful source of TV data, Samsung Ads delivers reach that scales and drives results.
AdGear is building a next generation ad platform for the new era of digital marketing. Our teams in Canada, the USA and Asia are working in close collaboration to develop a powerful end-to-end cross-media buying platform that will reinvent digital display advertising.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Platform Services team is looking for a multi-talented team player to help provide highly effective advertising services to its clients. This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work on the leading edge of innovation with all the different actors involved in online advertising more specifically tied to Smart TVs and to learn hands-on about digital advertising.
The ideal candidate would have management experience (2+ years), relevant experience in ad operations (6+ years) and have a good knowledge of digital media. He or she would possess great communication skills and be highly motivated to grow and learn in this challenging fast-paced environment.
In this position you will be required to lead a team of 4 or 5 people who will partner with the Account Management team through each step of the campaign process; from ideation to implementation to post-campaign reporting. You will be accountable for the success of all campaigns within your business unit.
- Team management experience
- 2+ years management experience
- 6+ years’ experience managing, optimizing and analyzing RTB online advertising campaigns in a DSP
- Expert on execution of the campaign using more than one platform such as: DoubleClick Bid Manager, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other DSPs, RTB media (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges or in-house ad-network tools)
- Strong communication skills, highly detailed oriented and organized
- In depth understanding about View ability, Optimization, Private marketplace deals and ad fraud measurement with vendors such as MOAT, Double Verify and others
- Deep knowledge of advertising standards namely VAST and VPAID
- Should have a greater knowledge on Programmatic advertising, Creative Management
- Pixel Management
- Strong ability to assess priorities and multi-task
- Effective time management skills
- Adapt to fast-paced environment and take direction from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop relationships with customers (internal and external), suppliers and co-workers
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Excel, DSP, SSP, Ad-Servers, Ad-Verification and Audience verification vendors
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Jira and Operative.One
- Proven success:
- Leading conversations to ensure best possible outcome for all parties involved
- Managing the execution of complex digital ad campaigns
- Working closely with internal and external teams to develop timely solutions to issues
- Able to troubleshoot complicated discrepancies between DSP and adservers or DSPs and SSPs
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel; vlookup, pivot tables and other such functions
- Highly motivated to learn and work in digital technologies
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of 5 people
- Partner with Account Management team (Account Executive and Client Solution Manager) through each step of the campaign process; from ideation to implementation to post-campaign reporting
- Assist in RFP responses to ensure ease of setup y ad operations team
- Advise on strategic media plans based on campaign objectives and budgets
- Liaise between CSMs and Ad-Ops to ensure successful campaign execution, including asset deliverables, timelines, tags and KPIs
- Partner with Ad Ops to troubleshoot delivery issues and proactive optimization strategies
- Work within CSMs and Inventory team understand inventory availability and options for delivery
- Validate campaign setup to ensure performance will be in line with customer expectations
- Review creative and assets to ensure no assets are missing and full compliance of all trackers fired
- Measure and communicate to the Account Management team campaign performance throughout the duration of the campaigns, including post campaign wrap ups
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeted objectives are met
- Produce reports and recommendations
- Participate in hiring process
- Train new team members
- Lead special initiatives that will drive operational efficiency
Location and working conditions
While our employees are currently working remotely, and before any return to our beautiful office located downtown Montreal, we are taking extra cared steps to ensure a smooth experience for any new employee joining our wonderful organization:
- Tailored virtual onboarding plan sent prior to your start date
- IT equipment & Samsung Ads Welcome Swag kit delivered to your doorstep
We have adapted our benefits & perks as currently the following:
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage
- Personal spending account & Healthcare spending account with Sun Life
- Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
- Minimum start of 16 vacation days with additional flex days
- Access to a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition)
- Access to employee assistance program
- Monthly virtual social committee-lead activities (games night, happy hour, health challenges, etc.)
- Virtual companies get togethers (demo days, Town Halls, and more!)
- Virtual yoga once per week
- Open source days for software engineers
- Employee Referral Program
- Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
What can you expect for your interview process?
Below is what it looks like from start to finish. Our promise is to keep communication open the entire way so you always know where you stand.
- A 30 min Pre Screen with our fabulous TA team.
- A 1 hour Culture Interview via Webex with our Head of Advertising & Supply and a team member.
We’ll use this time to simply get to know you as a person and hear more about your work experience. Some more technical questions may be asked to make sure you possess the minimum skills we think are required to accomplish the key objectives.
- A 1 hour discussion via Webex with our Global Head of Platform Services
- And finally, the Offer presentation with HR and the Hiring Manager. Welcome to the team!
About the AdGear culture…
- We promote autonomy, ownership, and accountability. Everyone is a leader at Samsung Ads, taking initiative with confidence.
- Our differences make a difference, and we are part of a collaborative team that values different opinions, thoughts, and ideas.
- We conduct ourselves with mutual respect, authenticity, and empathy. We act with thoughtful intention to make the right decisions
- We are dynamic individuals who care about results. We celebrate the hard work and recognize achievements. We love what we do.
- We embrace the open source movement and actively support the open source community
- We foster a culture of teamwork and ideation, and embrace challenges through a creative and innovative approach.
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or visit us at adgear.com