AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business), is an Advertising Technology Company located in the heart of Downtown Montreal. AdGear focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
Samsung has developed a proprietary ad platform that leverages unique first-party TV data to help brands connect to their audience as they explore content across desktop, mobile, tablets and our SMART TVs. The Samsung Ad Platform delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory.
What you’ll do:
The AdGear Services Team is looking for a multi-talented team player to help with the digital ad integration, onboarding and support for our direct OTT App partners. The Ad Operations Manager will work on the cutting edge of innovation with Samsung Ads and our connected television platform. The ideal candidate would have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, a keen interest for new technologies and digital media, possess great communication skills and be highly motivated to grow and learn in this challenging fast-paced environment. This exceptional opportunity will give you a front row seat to the real-time evolution of the digital advertising industry.
This position will require you to manage and monitor Samsung Ads digital advertising inventory as well as advise on strategies and best practices. You will be working closely with the Samsung Ads Business Development and Product teams as well as some of the largest global brands on their advertising initiatives.
- Serve as lead for all ad-tech integration, ad tag implementations, ad server migrations, and other technical integration across the web, OTT, mobile, and broadcast platforms;
- Accurate scheduling, trafficking, monitoring, and reporting of all paid contracts, from order management systems to the various ad serving platforms;
- Manage campaign performance and maximize company revenue by analyzing data (performance and delivery), preparing recommendations, and initiating tactical optimizations (budget reallocation, creative execution and strategy, placement evaluation, dayparting, frequency capping) to ensure consistent delivery of advertiser KPIs;
- Manage all inventory requests;
- Address and resolve contract discrepancies;
- Work in partnership with Product, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, BI, and Sales teams to deliver on global advertising initiatives;
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams;
- Gate keeper of the quality of advertising across the Samsung Ads network;
- Provide technical guidance and support to internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming advertising technologies.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
- Proficient experience working within digital ad serving platforms like DoubleClick for Publishers;
- Experience implementing end-to-end programmatic solutions (display, video);
- Strong working knowledge of digital advertising offerings and products.
- Knowledge of VAST/ HTML
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in digital ad or supply operations
- A "can-do" attitude
- Attentive to details and is rigorous
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work autonomously, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive, addressing potential problems before they occur
- Familiarity with ad serving, programmatic and/or supply optimization an asset
What's in it for you?
- Great choice of snacks and drinks in the office available daily
- Board games and Ping-Pong table
- Company outings, roasts, and many more interesting things
- Yoga in the office once a week
- Referral bonus
- Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive extended health & dental coverage