AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business), is an Advertising Technology Company located in the heart of Old Montreal. AdGear focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
Samsung has developed a proprietary ad platform that leverages unique first-party TV data to help brands connect to their audience as they explore content across desktop, mobile, tablets and our SMART TVs. The Samsung Ad Platform delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory.
What you’ll do
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing ETLs and for building scalable, distributed systems for real-time, high-volume bidding system. There will be opportunities to do Research and Development, to contribute to the Open Source community, and to review the code and share knowledge.
You will work with some incredibly talented and passionate developers within an engineering team with a strong technological background.
This is us: https://github.com/adgear/team
In this position, the chosen candidate is expected to have a hands-on, problem-solving approach and a friendly human-facing side to communicate and manage expectations.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
WHAT'S IN IN FOR YOU?
• Great choice of snacks and drinks in the office available daily
• Board games and Ping-Pong
• Company outings, roasts, and many more interesting things
• Yoga in the office once a week
• Referral bonus
• Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions.
• Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
• 100% Company-paid comprehensive extended health & dental coverage
• Travel, Life, and Short/Long term disability Insurance
• Group RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
• Group TFSA Program