AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business), is an Advertising Technology Company located in the heart of Old Montreal. AdGear focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung means that we get to work on big and complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
What you’ll do
The AdGear Client Services Team is looking for a multi-talented team player to help provide highly effective advertising services for our clients. The Ad Operations - BI Analyst will work on the leading edge of innovation. This exceptional opportunity will give you a front row seat to the real-time evolution of the online advertising industry.
As a BI Analyst, you will be responsible for helping build dashboards and other tools required to automate manual work and make data-driven insights available to workers throughout the organization.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Python, SQL, Rest API, Data Visualization and will have an interest in developing their skills in new technologies and digital media.
We’re engineers. Inventors. Problem solvers. You will be working with experienced and passionate programmers with a strong technical culture.
This is us http://github.com/adgear/team
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Relevant university or college degree.
- 1 year + of experience in Python development (writing reusable, testable, and efficient code)
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source type Complex SQL query knowledge
- Experience with report development, requirements analysis, and data modelling
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Contributing to team members through all implementation efforts, including design, build, test, documentation, and go-live activities
- Locate opportunities to further optimize efficiencies that can be gained via changed workflows/processes
- Experience using data visualization software such as Tableau or DOMO in an asset
- Good communication skills and capacity/willingness to work in a multi-team environment
- Be resourceful, inventive and passionate about Internet technologies
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- A "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work autonomously, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive, addressing potential problems before they occur
- Excellent communications skills in English & French
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Great choice of snacks and drinks in the office available daily
- Board games and Ping-Pong table
- Company outings, roasts, and many more interesting things
- Yoga in the office once a week
- Referral bonus
- Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive extended health & dental coverage
- Travel, Life, and Short/Long term disability Insurance
- Group RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
- Group TFSA Program