Information Security IAM Analyst
AdGear is a Montreal-based advertising technology company that has been acquired by Samsung Electronics in 2016 and now part of Samsung Ads. Samsung Ads provides the holistic view advertisers need, in one platform that captures and connects real-time TV behaviors. With the largest, most powerful source of TV data, Samsung Ads delivers reach that scales and drives results.
AdGear, is building a next generation ad platform for the new era of digital marketing. Our teams in Canada, the USA and Asia are working in close collaboration to develop a powerful end-to-end cross-media buying platform that will reinvent digital display advertising.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Information Security IAM Analyst. You will contribute to the overall strategy, planning, and implementation of the Identify & Access Management program. Partners with cross-functional teams to provide technical oversight of key programs and controls necessary to ensure the protection of data and information assets. You will proactively share knowledge across the Samsung Ads teams.
Identity Management (IdM) and Identity Governance (IdG)
- Key technical resource for Identify and Access Management (IAM) activities
- Coordinate with Information Technology to develop workflows to enhance and automate the user provisioning process.
- Enables migration of applications, systems, platforms, and services to use IAM services
- Contributes to the improvement of processes and training materials for fellow identity and Access Management team members
- Participates in the development and maintenance of the IAM work flows that manages the provisioning of entitlements to end users
- Prepares change request documentation in support of updates to the IAM Products deployed
- Analyzes IAM Performance metrics and creates periodic reports
- Manages daily operational and strategic activities including queue management of access requests including prioritization, escalation and processing
Incident Alert Management
- Triages incident tickets and participates in the troubleshooting and resolution of access related issues specifically around identities, access, accounts, authentication, entitlements, and permissions
- Work with the IT department to respond to alerts and close security assessment findings.
- Ensure that alerts across all IT and/or security systems are configured in accordance with information security policy and processes.
- Measure the efficacy of alerts and alert processes to filter out the noise and improve operational response.
- Reviews server logs to determine the health of Identify services and products in all environments (development, test and production)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or computer science is required. Candidates without a bachelor’s degree will be considered who can demonstrate equivalent work experience or training.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with IDaaS such as Okta, Azure AD.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory or similar LDAP technologies
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and inform new initiatives or approaches
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences
- Ability to embrace change and adjust priorities or processes and approach as needed
- Knowledge of Security principles as it applies to identity & access management
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Experience coordinating security incidents.
- Experience within an CIS, NIST or ISO 27001 managed framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of cloud platforms, security and tools (e.g. PaaS, IasS, SaaS);
- Good problem-solving skills
Location and working conditions
While our employees are currently working remotely, and before any return to our beautiful office located downtown Montreal, we are taking extra cared steps to ensure a smooth experience for any new employee joining our wonderful organization:
● Tailored virtual onboarding plan sent prior to your start date
● IT equipment & Samsung Ads Welcome Swag kit delivered to your doorstep
We have adapted our benefits & perks as currently the following:
● 100% Company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage
● Personal spending account & Healthcare spending account with Sun Life
● Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
Minimum start of 16 vacation days with additional flex days
● Access to a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition)
● Access to employee assistance program
● Travel, Life, and Short/Long term disability Insurance
● Group RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
● Monthly virtual social committee-lead activities (games night, happy hour, health challenges, etc.)
● Virtual companies get togethers (demo days, Town Halls, and more!
● Virtual yoga once per week
● Open source days for software engineers
● Employee Referral Program
● Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
● Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website