Samsung Ads | Adgear is an advanced Advertising Technology Company in rapid growth that focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media by using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
We are looking for a multi-talented team player to help provide highly effective advertising services to its clients. This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work on the leading edge of innovation with all the different actors involved in online advertising more specifically tied to Smart TVs and to learn hands-on about digital advertising.
This role will be based in Montreal, QC and will follow a hybrid work model. Note that you will be working on West Coast Hours, from 12PM to 8PM EST.
What you'll do
- Partner with Client Solution Managers (CSMs) and Campaign Managers through each step of the campaign process; from ideation to implementation to post-campaign reporting
- Advise on strategic media plans based on campaign objectives and budgets
- Partner with Campaign Managers to troubleshoot delivery issues and proactive optimization strategies
- Validate campaigns setup, review creatives and asset, monitor their delivery to ensure they are running as expected and targeted objectives are met
- Measure and communicate campaign performance to the Account Management team throughout the duration of the campaign, including post campaign wrap ups
- Act as a subject matter expert and further develop partnerships with internal stakeholders to ensure awareness of new features and address technical issues
- Supports and educates Sales and CSM teams in identifying opportunities, delivering recommendations to clients and collaborates closely with the inventory team in order to understand inventory availability.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience years’ experience managing, optimizing and analyzing video advertising campaigns using more than one platform such as: DV360, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other programmatic platforms (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges etc.)
- Knowledge of Programmatic advertising, Creative Management, Pixel Management
- Deep knowledge of advertising standards namely VAST and VPAID
- Good understanding of Viewability and ad fraud measurement with Ad verification and Audience verification vendors
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel
- Salesforce, Jira and Operative.One (an asset)
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to assess priorities and multi-task
Life at Samsung Ads | Adgear
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage, access to a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition), employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
- Generous vacation days with additional flex days
- Monthly virtual social committee-lead activities (games night, happy hour, health challenges, etc.)
- Virtual companies get togethers (demo days, Town Halls, and more!) & yoga once per week
- Employee Referral Program
- Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website